Our Wi-Fi implementation
Each customer requirement and implementation is unique. We tailor to meet your requirements and internal challenges. However regardless of the size of your project at BizServ we endeavor to deliver to the highest standard, ensuring we provide a custom, robust and scalable solution.
We plan design and implement to the highest standard, allocating a dedicated Account Manager and Project Manager to support through all stages.
Steps we take include:
- Initial Consultation
- On site meeting
- Understanding of business operation
- Requirements capture
- Current setup and future mode of operation discussed
- Wi-Fi Enablement solution over view
- Site Survey, inspection of site
- Requirements formally documented
- Logical and Physical design created and shared
- Solution, SOW issued for baseline and signoff
- Installation. This is usually conducted OOH or weekends, to enable you to continue with your business and create minimal disruption.
- Security Enablement, the Wi-Fi infrastructure is secured against all types of malicious and unintentional access requests.
- Testing Connections to all AP’s are made, this stage also includes stress testing, disruption.
- Training and Handover
As part of package Bizserv will provide full documentation and details on how to self- administer
Coverage indication, proposed feeder route, proposed placement for access points.
Wi-Fi Splash screens
We create and implement unique, customisable and secure Wi-Fi welcome screens and Wi-Fi splash screens.
These are robust, scalable and fully customisable. They serve to provide your user’s with a corporate interface on their devices (including Mobile, Desktop, laptop and tablet).
The welcome screens will welcome your customer, user base to the Wi-Fi environment, provide a central point of contact, allow for them to log in and also provide customisable details including:-
- Site information
- Security and privacy details
- Usage details
- Site details (fire exits, opening times etc)
- For retail sites, details including current offers, menu
- Link to company social media
- Promotion details
For Wi-Fi connections requiring payment the splash screen or welcome screen the screen will make clear payment terms, payment options and duration of paid connection.
The splash screens are responsive so will provide equally usable interface for mobile, tablet, desktop and laptop users.
Our Wi-Fi solutions including unique customisable splash screens and user log on screens provide a richer and enhanced user experience, this will serve to increase brand awareness, corporate identity and continuity of logo and corporate theme.